Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So I've been MIA

So I really need to re-start this blog in earnest. And a lost has happened since I last posted. GD and I closed on a house in Late February (hooray!). This was a ridiculous long process & about 70% of the way through, I wish I had captured all that drama in a blog as well. It'd be a great guide for first-time buyers. To sum it up, we had a total of 7 (almost 8) offers written, saw 70+ houses and it took about a year and half.

Once we had the house, we of course, got a pup. T is a four-year-old greyhound & the sweetest dude ever. He is still settling in to being a house pet, but he's great. (And the first step to Jew-talian family!)

"And how go the wedding plans, B?"

Chugging right along actually. In the weeks since moving in to the new place, I've gotten to cross a lot of things off the list.

And the biggest step -- THE FAMILIES HAVE MET! My family always comes to town for Passover, which turned out to be a perfect time for the families to meet. Nothing exploded & everyone got along swimmingly.

So what's the summary --
  • I ramble
  • I've been busy with real job & temp job (wedding planning)
  • I need to find a voice & focus for this blog

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment