Monday, January 4, 2010

So where do I stand?

1. I will not do anything... before the guest list. I have my rough list done, but nothing set in stone...and I have already completed other items...so I'll give myself a 85% on this one.

2. I will not end up on YouTube for the wrong reason. Doubt this will happen...

3. I will not realize that grape isn't my color -- with two months to go. Don't think so. (Mostly because it's not worth the $$ to change everything once its been decided.)

4. I will not use my Facebook status as a personal wedding journal. Like I said, I've got this instead.

5. I will trust my vendors. For the most part, no problem...as long as they are responsive.

6. I will not feel guilty about having an adults-only wedding. Haven't decided on this yet.


7. I will attempt (at least a little) DIY. Definitely!!!

8. I will acknowledge that some people might not want to be the "guest book attendant". Does anyone actually want that job? Only problem is...we will probably need someone to do it. OR...a creative solution.

9. I will actually eat the dinner at my reception. (That includes cake!) Of course!! We've planned some yummy food!

10. I will look on the bright side -- no matter what. That's been my goal from day one. Enjoy it all & just have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment